Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another Year Older

I had a great birthday yesterday. I am truly blest with a thoughtful family and friends. I received many cards and phone calls, and my co-workers took me out to The Olive Garden for lunch. Eric and the boys bought me the new Chicago XXX cd and portable player. After seeing them in concert, I really wanted the cd.

We went to Bennigan's last night for dinner. They had sent me an email with a certificate for a free meal and dessert. You can't beat that! Then I received a wonderful surprise. The manager came to the table and asked if I was Rachel. I told him I was, and he presented me with a bottle of wine and a glass of Budweiser for Eric. Delana and Dale had called the restaurant and asked them to bring it over. She is so thoughtful. Chase sang, "Happy Birthday" to me which made my night. It was a special day for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marnie said...

Sorry my card was late - I hope you got it! Sounds like you had a good day.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Happy Birthday! I think I sent you a card. I know I bought one :) It's the thought that counts right? I'm glad you had a wonderful day!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home