How Many Christmas' Can One Have In Four Days?

We headed to Milwaukee after work on Friday, December 21st. The fog had rolled in earlier in the day. The Des Moines airport was shut down, due to fog and there was a big pile up on I-235. Eric took us a back way, and we were able to get around it. We made it to Iowa City, when we heard that I-80 West of Newton was now closed because of the fog. We headed North up to Hwy 151 and took that into WI. The fog was with us the whole way to Milwaukee. We still made it in six hours, but is was very stressful on Eric.
We got to bed by 1am and I and the kids were up by 8am. My girlfriend Sara and her now Fiance' Brian ( I am so excited, he proposed last Saturday!) were coming over to my mom's to celebrate Christmas with us. Chase and Anthony were happy to see her, but they couldn't think of eating breakfast before they got to open their gifts! Chase is very interested in the earth and knowing where other countries are. So Sara got him a really good size globe with topography on it as well. Anthony's favorite present was his Spongebob football, which he carried around all day. Most of the pictures taken with him, have the football too! Sara and Brian headed out late morning, which gave us an hour or so until my grandparents were arriving.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home