Cookie Monster
Monday night Chase and I made Halloween cookies. We baked bats, ghosts and pumpkins and then decorated the them. Tuesday we came home and Chase asked to have a cookie. I said he could have one before dinner. I then went to nurse Anthony. Eric made dinner and then I went to get Chase from his room. On his bed is the cookie container, and it is empty! He just looked at me and smiled. He had sneaked into the kitchen and pulled it off the counter. I didn't even hear him in the kitchen. Eric thought it was funny. I did not see it that way. Chase ate at least 10 cookies! No wonder he told me he didn't want to eat supper. Needless to say, Chase went to bed early that night as his punishment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home