A New Look
I got ambitious over the weekend. Several months ago Eric suggested we change the color in the bathroom upstairs. He thought gray would be nice. I have been searching high and low to find a split shower curtain in gray of some sort. It is only for decoration, since we have shower doors. I finally found one in the JcPenny's catalog. The color is chrome and it has strips in the same color. Well, I didn't want the bathroom to be all gray, so I decided a blue would be nice too.
I ended up blending the blue with the gray and used "The Woolie" to give the walls more depth. I really like how it turned out. I am still deciding if I will marblize the walls. Menards sells feathers, so I may go for it. I decided to accent with orange rugs and several towels. The contrast looks good, and really brightens the bathroom. Now I just need to find a few new pictures and it will be done.
I ended up blending the blue with the gray and used "The Woolie" to give the walls more depth. I really like how it turned out. I am still deciding if I will marblize the walls. Menards sells feathers, so I may go for it. I decided to accent with orange rugs and several towels. The contrast looks good, and really brightens the bathroom. Now I just need to find a few new pictures and it will be done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home