Chase with Aunt Meagan

The wedding was beautiful. Meagan was a beautiful bride. I started crying when Eric was walking Meagan down the aisle. So it took me a minute to compose myself and stop my voice from crackling. I am happy to say I have my first ceremony under my belt, and it went well. Meagan and Jesse said afterwards, it was just what they wanted. Anthony sat in the front row eating his gummy bears. He wouldn't go down the aisle with Chase. I had envisioned him running up to me, and wanting me to hold him the whole time. That is what happened during the rehearsal. We were trying to get everything figured out, it is hot and Anthony only wants me to hold him. Once we got to the restaurant for dinner he was fine. Imagine that? I will write more about our trip soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home