Someday
We were eating dinner last night and Chase said he would really like it if we could go to
"Jumping Jacks" again. I turned to him and said, "Someday." He looks over at the calendar and then back at me and says, "I see Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. But I don't see Someday!" Eric and broke out laughing. He got me on that one. I wasn't ready to commit to a date. It will have to be spur of the moment. He accepted that for now.
"Jumping Jacks" again. I turned to him and said, "Someday." He looks over at the calendar and then back at me and says, "I see Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. But I don't see Someday!" Eric and broke out laughing. He got me on that one. I wasn't ready to commit to a date. It will have to be spur of the moment. He accepted that for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home