Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Baby Talk

The other night I was tucking the boys in. Anthony says to me, "Mom when am I going to have a baby sister?" I said, "You'll have to talk to your father about that." Anthony says, "I want to call her Abby." My friend that watches them, her daughter's name is Abby. Chase then chimes in saying that how that would be great to have a baby sister.

Eric happened to walk by and heard us talking. He said, "Don't put the blame on me." Well he is the one telling me we are done. I told the boys they would have to settle for a baby girl cousin. Miranda is due in early October.

The next morning Chase and I are talking and he he asks, "When is the next time we can go on an airplane." I told him it would be next winter. I explained airplane tickets are very expensive, especially when you are buying them for a family of four. Chase says to me, "Well, there is no way you can have another baby then. Otherwise, we can't go on on vacation."

So Chase is laying down his foot on this one too! I thought it was very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home