Teeth
I took Chase to the dentist today to get one cavity filled and a tooth pulled. The dentist came out to get me and explain that Chase had an abscess on his gum above one of his baby molars. So she was going to pull both teeth and would wait to fill his other tooth, because it wasn't too bad yet. She also showed me the x-rays and once he loses his eye tooth, the permanent one will be coming in sideways. She said that his tongue and lips might help turn it around. I see braces in our future!
At the moment Chase's mouth is still numb. I have a feeling he is going to be in a lot of pain. They gave him this cute Spiderman ice pack he can use. Hopefully that will help.
At the moment Chase's mouth is still numb. I have a feeling he is going to be in a lot of pain. They gave him this cute Spiderman ice pack he can use. Hopefully that will help.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home