Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hessen Haus

Today for lunch, myself and several co-workers went downtown to the Hessen Haus. We wanted to try something new, and we all like german food! It is an old train depot, that has been remodeled. It is 83 and sunny today, so we ate out on the patio, and had a great view of the city. They have an authentic German menu. You can check it out at: http://www.hessenhaus.com/menu.html I wanted to try something I have never had, so I ordered the sauerbraten, which is sweet and sour beef. They served it with red cabbage and german potato salad. It was delicious. It would also be a lot of fun to go there and have a beer. However, I will have to put that off for a few months still! It is really hot, so I think I will pull out the sprinkler when we get home. Then Chase and the neighbor kids can run around screaming and laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home