Chase has a Sleep Over
Chase had a friend sleepover Friday night. I don't know if Sarah and Chase planned it out, but I found it quite humorous how it all played out. I went to pick up Chase and Tony from Julie's. I hear Sarah ask Julie if Chase can stay over. Julie says not tonight. Chase then looks at me and says, "Can Sarah spend the night at our house?" It was perfectly timed. He has asked many times before, and since we didn't have anything going on, so I said yes. I then said to Sarah, "Are you sure you want to spend that much time with Chase?" originally Sarah was going to be with us on Saturday to go to a party and the zoo. She said she wanted to come. Most of the time Sarah and Chase play well together, which is odd since he is 3 and she is 9. However, Chase tends to get bossy and doesn't take turns doing different things. If Sarah has an idea, he tends to say no and he starts to cry, because they aren't playing what he thought up. Then Sarah has to give in and play what he wants. However, Chase did not cry when he didn't get his way on Friday, and they played really well together. There was a lot chasing and screaming on Chase's party. He was really enjoying himself.
We painted a pumpkin, ordered pizza, watched a movie and played hide and go seek. Anthony and I were a team, and Sarah and Chase were a team. We had a lot of fun. Then it was time for bed, and both of them got their pj's on, brushed their teeth and were sleeping by 9:30pm. I couldn't believe it.
We painted a pumpkin, ordered pizza, watched a movie and played hide and go seek. Anthony and I were a team, and Sarah and Chase were a team. We had a lot of fun. Then it was time for bed, and both of them got their pj's on, brushed their teeth and were sleeping by 9:30pm. I couldn't believe it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home