Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Anthony's 6 Month Check-Up

Tuesday, Anthony had his check-up. Completely naked, he weighed 20 lbs. 7 oz. He is 29 inches long. He is in the 97 percentile. His ears looked good and his lungs were clear. He only had to have 2 shots. He cried, but he didn't do his blood curdling, ear piercing cry, which breaks my heart. I picked him up and he stopped crying. I got him dressed and he was back to smiling and saying, "da-da-da-da."

1 Comments:

Blogger Marnie said...

I am glad he took the shots so well!
This week hasn't been too bad. Todd got Ryan dressed and fed for me 3 days this week.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home