Happy 4th of July
Thursday night I took the boys to watch the fireworks from the parking ramp at Mercy. We got there around 8:45pm. We stopped to get drinks and snacks. I brought bubbles along to play with. We took a couple of laps around the parking garage while waiting. At 10pm they still hadn’t started! The I-Cub fireworks started at 10:15 and then the Capitol did their fireworks at 10:25pm. Anthony was starting to fall asleep. Once they did start, they were great. Chase really liked the smiley face ones. It took forever to get home. I went through downtown and I didn’t think about Court Ave. Everyone was out partying at all the bars and then those that were trying to get back to their cars. People think they don’t have to obey stop lights!
Friday Eric and his buddies headed to the fairgrounds to go to The Goodguys car show. There were around 3500 hot rods at the show. One day isn’t nearly enough time to see them all. It was a beautiful day. It was only 82 and there was a light breeze.
I took the boys over to Easter Lake Beach for a picnic and to play. We ended up staying for four hours. We built a great sand castle. Chase asked me to help make a moat. I suggested we make reservoir and then dig a channel down to the lake. The we took bucket of water and filled up the reservoir and then watched the water run down to the lake. The boys thought it was great, and so did the other kids at the beach. Four other kids came over and asked if they could help and play. So Chase didn’t have to keep going after the water. They played with that for over an hour. I had brought a small raft along. I put the boys in and walked them around in the water.
We then ran to Wal-Mart. I had to buy the food for Anthony’s birthday party. We got home and I didn’t feel like cooking. So we ordered pizza from Paul Revere’s. It was delicious. Eric and the boys were in bed by 8:30, so I got to catch up on my soaps and decorated for the party.
Friday Eric and his buddies headed to the fairgrounds to go to The Goodguys car show. There were around 3500 hot rods at the show. One day isn’t nearly enough time to see them all. It was a beautiful day. It was only 82 and there was a light breeze.
I took the boys over to Easter Lake Beach for a picnic and to play. We ended up staying for four hours. We built a great sand castle. Chase asked me to help make a moat. I suggested we make reservoir and then dig a channel down to the lake. The we took bucket of water and filled up the reservoir and then watched the water run down to the lake. The boys thought it was great, and so did the other kids at the beach. Four other kids came over and asked if they could help and play. So Chase didn’t have to keep going after the water. They played with that for over an hour. I had brought a small raft along. I put the boys in and walked them around in the water.
We then ran to Wal-Mart. I had to buy the food for Anthony’s birthday party. We got home and I didn’t feel like cooking. So we ordered pizza from Paul Revere’s. It was delicious. Eric and the boys were in bed by 8:30, so I got to catch up on my soaps and decorated for the party.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home