Texas Hold 'Em
Friday night I had my first experience playing the ever popular growing phenomenon of Texas Hold 'Em. Even though for the first 2 hours I didn't know what I was doing, I sure had a good time. I think it was all the talking we were doing, rather than concentrating on the game! I was the only one that had to buy more chips, but hey it kept me in the game. Then once I figured out what a flush was, I actually won a few hands! We all brought food to share. Jen baked some really good beer bread. It went really well with Marnie's articoke dip! The recipe is really easy for the bread.
3 cups self-rising floor
1 cup of sugar
1 12 0z beer room temp.
Bake the bread at 350 degrees for 1 hour. If you serve it with a dip, cut the bread into cubes for dipping. Eric enjoyed eating the bread with some butter.
I ended up going home with $8 less in my wallet, however having an evening of camaraderie and laughter was more than worth it!
3 cups self-rising floor
1 cup of sugar
1 12 0z beer room temp.
Bake the bread at 350 degrees for 1 hour. If you serve it with a dip, cut the bread into cubes for dipping. Eric enjoyed eating the bread with some butter.
I ended up going home with $8 less in my wallet, however having an evening of camaraderie and laughter was more than worth it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home