A New Church Family
Today it became official, the congregation at Grace Baptist Church approved our membership. Eric and I now have a new church family. Who would of ever thought Eric would start attending church regularly?!? There has been much prayer on my end and others, and I am very thankful. I have to give some credit to his motorcycle. Last summer when I agreed to let him buy his Eliminator, he said he would look for a church with me, and start attending two Sunday's a month. I think that was a several thousand well spent!
We've been attending Grace since October, and we really like the pastor. He is very dynamic and enthusiastic. Eric and I have never had the occasion to doze off during the sermon, which means we are engaged and actually listening to what he is preaching about! Another bonus is, Eric likes the fact he can wear jeans to church! Chase has won over all the ladies in the nursery. They all knew his name, long before they knew us. After the service everyone came up to welcome us and shake hands. Eric was excited to be refered to as "Brother Agans" once again. When he was in his youth, he attended a Baptist church in Missouri, and he enjoyed being addressed as such. It brought a smile to his face. So next time you see him, feel free to call him "Brother Agans!"
We've been attending Grace since October, and we really like the pastor. He is very dynamic and enthusiastic. Eric and I have never had the occasion to doze off during the sermon, which means we are engaged and actually listening to what he is preaching about! Another bonus is, Eric likes the fact he can wear jeans to church! Chase has won over all the ladies in the nursery. They all knew his name, long before they knew us. After the service everyone came up to welcome us and shake hands. Eric was excited to be refered to as "Brother Agans" once again. When he was in his youth, he attended a Baptist church in Missouri, and he enjoyed being addressed as such. It brought a smile to his face. So next time you see him, feel free to call him "Brother Agans!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home