Off to the Dairyland State
It has become a tradition for us, (does three years in a row constitute a tradition?) I am going to say yes. We packed up the truck and headed north to Lake Winnebago. We actually hit our deadline of being on the road by 4pm on Friday. However, an hour and half later we were stopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall. It always takes us so long to get out of Iowa. Eric found a new pair of high top sneakers, and I got a new pair for $10 bucks. What a deal! My feet have grown since I have been pregnant. So now my 6 pair of tennis shoes I have don't fit! After our 45 minutes detour, we were back on the road. Chase wanted no part of sleeping, since we were going up north to have his birthday party. He didn't want to miss a thing. However, the sleep fairy finally came at 9:45pm. We arrived safely at the lake by 12:20am. Overall, I thought the ride went fast, but Eric felt differently. He had been up since 4am, so he was bushed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home