Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Pictures

Well, it is that time of year again. Chase is about to turn 3, thus I wanted some pictures of him. I decided to go with Target and splurge one last time before the second child arrives. After that it is JcPenny's and Wal-Mart! I am happy to report that this year Chase was excited about getting his picture taken. Last year it was like pulling teeth, we had to do everything and anything just to get him to smile. Last night he was more than happy to ham it up a bit. Although after about 5 minutes, he was more interested in playing catch with the football, or kicking the soccer ball that he had just had in his pictures. After the photographer promised to give him some stickers, we were able to finish up. Ahhh, behold the power of stickers! You can see Chase's pictures at www.target.photoreflect.com Type in Agans, click on my name and the password is: 2848880. I was hoping they would be back by his birthday, but I have to wait until the 17th of June, bummer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

The pictures are way cute as always! He's such a smiley little guy :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Marnie said...

What great pics! I love em. It will be hard to choose.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home