Night Eyes
Saturday, October 29th we got our fill of Halloween activities. First we went over to the community center for a Halloween party. First we went to the craft room and made pumpkins. Then we played bean bag toss. Then we stopped for a snack, and then downstairs to the gym. There were a bunch of toys and things to climb on. Anthony fell asleep and I watched Chase and Sarah run around. Then at 1pm we went to the zoo for Night Eyes, a merry, not scary trick-or-treating. However, Chase still got freaked out. I have discovered that he is afraid of adults in costumes. We saw the Hawaian punch character, a curdoroy bear, and a mouse. As soon as he saw them he started crying and wanted me to pick him up. Here I thought he was only afraid of clowns. I finally got him to walk on the other side of me and look away, and we were able to continue on. We made it through all the stations and then there was a play area. They had all these inflatible activites, most of them jumping. Chase and Sarah had a blast. We got there right when they opened, so it wasn't too busy yet. They were able to go through the mazes 8 times and then they went on the jumping ones 3 times each. I had a great time watching them, and seeing them have so much fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home