Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Baby Lasik

I went and had my eyes checked this week. It turns out that my vision has gotten better! Both eyes changed by .50. My right eye is still weaker at -1.25, but my left eye changed to -.75. The doctor was really surprised. He asked if I had been doing anything different. I told him I had a baby. He said, "Maybe you are onto something. All you need to do is have two more kids, and you will be back to 20/20 vision!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home