Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Neighbors

The funniest thing happened last night. I answered the phone, and it was our neighbor to the east of us. She says, "I have company coming over in 30 minutes. I am in the middle of making corn bread, and I am out of sugar. Can I borrow a cup of sugar?" I hung up and Eric asked who it was. I told him what Ashli wanted and we both had to laugh. He says, "Do people really call to borrow a cup of sugar these days?" In our neighborhood, they still do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home