Headin' to Mizzou
Tomorrow after Chase's Bam Bam game we are heading to Kansas City. We are going to visit Miranda and Rob. They are moving to a new apartment on Monday, so we will get to check it out. The hotel we are staying at is suppose to have a pool. So hopefully we can take the boys swimming.
Then on Sunday we are all heading down to Garden City. Eric has been wanting to visit his mom's grave, and I suggested we go on Mother's Day. Eric's grandparents are buried there as well. We will spend some time changing our the flowers and cleaning up, and then take the 4 hour ride home. We have to be home by 7, so we can watch the "Survivor Finale." I am really pulling for Aras.
We hope everyone has a safe, relaxing and Happy Mother's Day! Love to you all.
Then on Sunday we are all heading down to Garden City. Eric has been wanting to visit his mom's grave, and I suggested we go on Mother's Day. Eric's grandparents are buried there as well. We will spend some time changing our the flowers and cleaning up, and then take the 4 hour ride home. We have to be home by 7, so we can watch the "Survivor Finale." I am really pulling for Aras.
We hope everyone has a safe, relaxing and Happy Mother's Day! Love to you all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home