Chase is Under the Weather
I was awoken last night by Chase crying. I ran into his room and he said his head hurt. I felt him, and he was burning up. I gave him some Tylenol and put a cool cloth on his forehead. He asked to me to sleep with him, and that calmed him down.
This morning when he woke up he seemed fine. However, five minutes before we are leaving he says his head is hurting again. I took his temp and it was 100.1. I told him I would take Anthony to Delana's and I would work from home, so he could rest. That seemed to make him happy.
I took his temp again at 10am and it was up to 101.4. So I gave him some more Tylenol and he went down for a nap. Three and half hours later he is still sleeping. We are all suppose to go to a 4th of July party tonight. Our friend's Bill and Amy bought a farm 30 some miles south of us in Truro. They have a daughter who is 8 months younger than Chase. So I don't know if we will be going. We didn't make it to there housewarming, so we really wanted to go tonight. I guess time will tell.
Happy 4th of July!!! Have fun and be safe!
This morning when he woke up he seemed fine. However, five minutes before we are leaving he says his head is hurting again. I took his temp and it was 100.1. I told him I would take Anthony to Delana's and I would work from home, so he could rest. That seemed to make him happy.
I took his temp again at 10am and it was up to 101.4. So I gave him some more Tylenol and he went down for a nap. Three and half hours later he is still sleeping. We are all suppose to go to a 4th of July party tonight. Our friend's Bill and Amy bought a farm 30 some miles south of us in Truro. They have a daughter who is 8 months younger than Chase. So I don't know if we will be going. We didn't make it to there housewarming, so we really wanted to go tonight. I guess time will tell.
Happy 4th of July!!! Have fun and be safe!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home