Feeling Great
Last week I worked from home and made myself take it easy. Well it paid off. I am feeling great this week, and started back to work on Monday. Tonight I was able to lift Anthony without any pain. I started exercising again on Monday, and it felt good. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow, because I have a stitch poking out of each incision I have. It appears to be the knot where the surgeon started the stitches. So I need to find out what I should do.
We are going camping this weekend, and I started packing tonight. There is a chance of rain each day, and the high is forecasted at 72 degrees, but I am sure we will still have a fun and relaxing weekend.
Anthony started walking last Wednesday. He is so proud of himself. He gets so excited, and tries to walk faster and then tumbles down, but he gets right back up. It will be his first time walking outside this weekend. I will have to put shoes on him, so we will see how that goes.
Tomorrow I take Chase to see his preschool classroom and meet his teachers. He is very excited, and so are we. I am sure it will be a good experience for him.
We are going camping this weekend, and I started packing tonight. There is a chance of rain each day, and the high is forecasted at 72 degrees, but I am sure we will still have a fun and relaxing weekend.
Anthony started walking last Wednesday. He is so proud of himself. He gets so excited, and tries to walk faster and then tumbles down, but he gets right back up. It will be his first time walking outside this weekend. I will have to put shoes on him, so we will see how that goes.
Tomorrow I take Chase to see his preschool classroom and meet his teachers. He is very excited, and so are we. I am sure it will be a good experience for him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home