Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

'97 Tahoe for Sale

The opportunity to buy a Suburban fell into our laps, and it was too good to pass up. We are now the proud owners of a '97 Chevy Suburban. It looks almost exactly like the Tahoe, expect it has a rear third bench and it has barn doors in the back, instead of a tailgate. We took the wheels off the Tahoe and put them on the Suburban. I really liked the spoked wheels, and wanted to keep them.

I took the truck for a test drive on Monday, and Chase came along. He was really upset about us selling the Tahoe. He actually started crying and said we can't buy the Suburban. However, after he checked out the rear seat, and I told him he could sit back there all by himself, he changed his mind. He said we could sell the Tahoe. He is a very funny kid sometimes.

We are going to clean up the Tahoe this weekend and then put it in the Auto Trader. It only costs $40 to advertise and they keep running the add until it sells. They also come out and photograph it. So we hope that will be the hot ticket. I will take some pictures tomorrow and post one soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm jealous! We need a Suburban :)Congrats on the new truck.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home