Happy Thanksgiving
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My mom and aunt made the trip down from Milwaukee. Lisa, Sanchez and Shayna came over as well. I grilled the turkey, and we had mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, beets, deviled eggs, veggies, tuna salad, rolls and pie. I finally figured out that it isn't worth getting all stressed out to make everything perfect. I really enjoyed visiting with everyone. We had good conversation and no one took a nap afterwards!
We wanted to play a game. I bought Bonco the other day, so we thought we would try it out. It is really a simple dice game. I ended up playing with my mom and Chase. No one else wanted to play. Chase lasted three rounds. Anthony wanted in on the action, so I let him roll my dice. He was more into throwing the dice, but it all worked out.
We don't have a dish anymore, so Eric was going to miss seeing the Chiefs play, since they were on the NFL Network. Wednesday night I was talking to our neighbors, and they said Eric could go over to their house to watch it. They gave me the keys and showed me how to run the dish. They were gone in Wisconsin, so Eric had the place to himself. The best part was, they won!
While he was watching the game, my mom, Cheryl and I watched "White Christmas" and sipped strawberry martinis. It was a relaxing way to end our Thanksgiving.
We wanted to play a game. I bought Bonco the other day, so we thought we would try it out. It is really a simple dice game. I ended up playing with my mom and Chase. No one else wanted to play. Chase lasted three rounds. Anthony wanted in on the action, so I let him roll my dice. He was more into throwing the dice, but it all worked out.
We don't have a dish anymore, so Eric was going to miss seeing the Chiefs play, since they were on the NFL Network. Wednesday night I was talking to our neighbors, and they said Eric could go over to their house to watch it. They gave me the keys and showed me how to run the dish. They were gone in Wisconsin, so Eric had the place to himself. The best part was, they won!
While he was watching the game, my mom, Cheryl and I watched "White Christmas" and sipped strawberry martinis. It was a relaxing way to end our Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home