Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dinner with Goofy and Pluto

Sunday night my grandparents drove over to Orlando to visit me. I haven't had one on one time with them since Chase was born! They arrived a little after 5pm. I wanted to show them around the Disney grounds before we went to dinner. Our reservations weren't until 6pm. We walked over to the Boardwalk. Grandma asked if I wanted to shop. How could I say no? Grandpa was very patient and waited on the bench as we shopped.

I found a bracelet with my initial and Mickey Mouse on each side. I also added a charm that says, Mom. We found a ball cap with Mickey Mouse for Chase and a toy that has a bunch of Disney characters on it for Anthony. Then they were have a sale on watches, so I also got a new Mickey Mouse watch! I love shopping with grandma.

We then headed over to Gulliver's for dinner. They had a huge Italian buffet with made to order pasta. Part of the deal with eating at this restaurant, is every night different Disney characters come and visit. So we all got to have our picture taken with Pluto and Goofy. We had a lot of fun.

After dinner we went up to my room to relax. We talked, laughed, looked at pictures, called the boys and took pictures. We decided that our visit was my grandma's birthday celebration, Thanksgiving and Christmas all rolled into one. We had such a delightful time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home