Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tis' the Season

Time to play catch up on my blog. We've had a lot going on, so I will try to recap. I will go back to November 30th, which was our 10 year anniversary. I had a wonderful day. Eric sent me a beautiful bouquet of roses and carnations. Delana and Dale also sent flowers to work. That night we had Cody babysit, so Eric and I could go out to dinner. We went Crimmin's Cattle Company. I enjoyed the lobster tail and prime rib. Eric loved his lemon pepper chicken.

Friday morning Anthony woke up, and his eyes were completely mattered shut. I took him to the walk in clinic, and he had pink eye. So I stayed home with him on Friday. Then on Saturday I started getting sick. By Sunday morning I my throat was on fire. After church I went to Urgent Care. It turned out I had Strep Throat again. The third time in 6 months! The doctor said if I was 10 years younger, he would take my tonsils out. However, since it is so painful for adults to have the surgery, he said I would just have to cope.

All was well for the next week and half, and then it was time for Chase to get sick. He came down with a fever Thursday night. We were up most of the night fighting a 103.8 temperature. I stayed home with him on Friday, and it continued to go up and down. Saturday he was good most of the day, and then Saturday night it went back up to 101. However, he woke up Sunday morning, and all was well. Now I pray that we can all stay healthy for awhile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home