Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Wrap Up

I'm really frustrated because I want to post some pictures, and I can't get Photobucket to do it. So I will try to figure that out. Anywho a lot has been going on. I will time travel back to the end of January. The 30th was Anthony's 18 month check up. The doctor check's his ears and they were both infected. She then looks at his throat and he has strep. So needless to say he didn't get shots nor see his ear specialist.

The Friday before Superbowl was girls poker night at Marnie's. We played Apples to Apples before we started playing cards. I had heard good things about the game, but had never gotten to play it. So I was very excited to check it out. It was a blast and I almost won for my first try! Texas Hold 'Em was a blast. I was trying really hard to lose my $5, but I would end up winning, because I was bluffing. It felt good to leave with what I came with.

Superbowl Sunday Eric left for Kansas City. He had training for work all week. Marnie and Ryan came over to play and watch the game. Marnie made delicious crab enchiladas for us. Chase plays really well with both boys. Now if we could get Ryan and Tony to do the same! It is apparent that they don't know what sharing is yet. If one of them had something, the other wanted it. I don't know how many times Marnie and I said, "Nice hands boys."

On Saturday night, the 10th the Elk's Lodge had their Valentine's Day dinner and show. We went with our friends Justin and Angie. They served us steak and grilled shrimp, salad, baked potato, rolls and sherbert for dessert. We then went upstairs for the show. We were very excited because they hired our friend Alan Robuck to sing. He is an Elvis impersonator and his 17 year old son sings Johnny Cash and Fats Domino really well. We had a blast. Angie and I danced a lot and Eric even asked to me to dance 4 times. I believe that is a new record!

On Tuesday I took Anthony back to the doctor and he had his shots and his ear doctor looked at his ears. He still saw some fluid, so he wanted him on another round of antibiotics. We go back in three weeks and he said at that time he might have to suction his ear out, oh joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home