Some Spring Break Fun
Last Thursday Chase had a dental appointment. I figured since we would be in West Des Moines, we should go over to Jumpin' Jacks and have some fun playing. I invited Delana's two grandson's who were there Ryan and Ryne to come with us too. Chase really likes playing with both of them, and they are great with kids. Both boys are 11. They were excited too, because both their mom's work at the dental office we were going too.
Chase went back for his cleaning and I stayed up front with Anthony. Then Cori came out to get me and said the dentist needed to see me. I went in and Chase has two cavities in the top of his back two teeth. I was so bummed out. We've been trying really hard with his brushing. He is using a pre-rinse that helps him see the plaque too. I told him no more suckers, until I can find sugar-free ones.
We then headed over to Jumpin' Jacks. I was worried it would be really crowded since it was spring break, but we were the only ones there at first. They added two new inflatibles since we had been there last June. The older boys and Chase ran off to play right away. Anthony wasn't sure what to think. He did not want to go in the toddler bounce house. He was more interested in the broken basketball game up front. He kept trying to shoot basket after basket. He actually made a couple. He finally wanted to try jumping once he saw some other little kids jumping. Once he was in, he loved it. There is also a slide, but he couldn't figure out how to climb up to get to it. So Ryan went in and helped him up a couple of times. He just loved it. We finally convinced him to go into a different one that Ryan and Chase could go in too. There was a tunnel for him to climb through and then a big slide for him to go down. We ordered pizza and our soda's were free with our paid admission of $6.
We ended up staying for 2 hours. By that time the boys were worn out from all the climbing and jumping. All their faces were really red. We went outside to cool off and then headed for home. Ryan and Ryne were super helpful with both boys and we all had a really fun time.
Chase went back for his cleaning and I stayed up front with Anthony. Then Cori came out to get me and said the dentist needed to see me. I went in and Chase has two cavities in the top of his back two teeth. I was so bummed out. We've been trying really hard with his brushing. He is using a pre-rinse that helps him see the plaque too. I told him no more suckers, until I can find sugar-free ones.
We then headed over to Jumpin' Jacks. I was worried it would be really crowded since it was spring break, but we were the only ones there at first. They added two new inflatibles since we had been there last June. The older boys and Chase ran off to play right away. Anthony wasn't sure what to think. He did not want to go in the toddler bounce house. He was more interested in the broken basketball game up front. He kept trying to shoot basket after basket. He actually made a couple. He finally wanted to try jumping once he saw some other little kids jumping. Once he was in, he loved it. There is also a slide, but he couldn't figure out how to climb up to get to it. So Ryan went in and helped him up a couple of times. He just loved it. We finally convinced him to go into a different one that Ryan and Chase could go in too. There was a tunnel for him to climb through and then a big slide for him to go down. We ordered pizza and our soda's were free with our paid admission of $6.
We ended up staying for 2 hours. By that time the boys were worn out from all the climbing and jumping. All their faces were really red. We went outside to cool off and then headed for home. Ryan and Ryne were super helpful with both boys and we all had a really fun time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home