Oh What a Night
I don't know what was up yesterday with the boys, but they put us to the test. I have to say that the night probably started out poorly because I went to Urgent Care after work. So they were at Delana's an extra hour. I felt really bad yesterday afternoon. I was running a temp, chills and terrible lower back pain. I only had to wait 40 minutes, since it is a first come first serve basis. I have an UTI. The doctor said my white blood cell count was up and I had traces of blood. They were going to send it to the lab for a culture. He prescribed an antibiotic and Uristat to help. I am already feeling better this morning.
Anyways, I go and pick up the boys and I talk to Eric and find out that two cylinders went out on his motorcycle, so he had to go 10 mph the whole way home from work. So he needs to get that running, since his truck is still in Knoxville. We think it has an electrical problem when it gets hot out. After it sat for a day, it started right up, so Jody couldn't diagnosis the problem. Well, I had forgotten Eric didn't have his truck. I wanted him to pick the boys up, so they just had to hang tight. I told him I felt like crap and I didn't want to cook. So I stopped at BK for food. I then wheeled into Walgreens to pick up my prescription. I was so excited, because there was only one car ahead of me. Well, it took 15 minutes to help that person. The doctor didn't sign one of the prescriptions. Needless to say our food was cold when we got home.
We are getting out of the car and I smell poop. Chase pipes up and says, "I have a little in my butt." Now he hasn't had an accident in several months, yet two hours earlier he wet himself and had to change. So that is two in one day! I had to attend to him before we could eat, so now the food is really cold. Anthony gets a hold of his toothpaste, which does not have fluoride, but starts sucking it out of the tube. So Eric freaks out on him. He comes running to me bawling. Chase is crying because of his accident. I wanted to start crying too. I just wanted to be in bed!
So we finally make it through dinner. I opted to lay on the couch. Anthony was crawling all over me and we were hanging out. Then he disappeared. I thought he went into Chase's room. Five minutes later Eric hears water. He says, "Chase are you playing in the sink with the water?" Chase says no and then we hear Chase say, "Pops you better come here and see this." Anthony had stuffed a bunch of toilet paper in the stool and proceeded to flush it several times. There was toilet water all the way to the door by the hallway. Anthony was soaked. He thought it was great fun and didn't think he had done anything wrong. I believe every swear word known to man was said last night.
I take Anthony to his room and clean him up and get his pj's on. We read a book, sang a song and he was down for the night. We used our dry/wet vac for the first time last night, and it worked! On the bright side, Eric washed the bathroom floor, which is a first for him! I tucked Chase in and we had a story. We were in the middle of prayers and I woke up 45 minutes later. Apparently I feel asleep on him. I was just thankful to have the night over.
Anyways, I go and pick up the boys and I talk to Eric and find out that two cylinders went out on his motorcycle, so he had to go 10 mph the whole way home from work. So he needs to get that running, since his truck is still in Knoxville. We think it has an electrical problem when it gets hot out. After it sat for a day, it started right up, so Jody couldn't diagnosis the problem. Well, I had forgotten Eric didn't have his truck. I wanted him to pick the boys up, so they just had to hang tight. I told him I felt like crap and I didn't want to cook. So I stopped at BK for food. I then wheeled into Walgreens to pick up my prescription. I was so excited, because there was only one car ahead of me. Well, it took 15 minutes to help that person. The doctor didn't sign one of the prescriptions. Needless to say our food was cold when we got home.
We are getting out of the car and I smell poop. Chase pipes up and says, "I have a little in my butt." Now he hasn't had an accident in several months, yet two hours earlier he wet himself and had to change. So that is two in one day! I had to attend to him before we could eat, so now the food is really cold. Anthony gets a hold of his toothpaste, which does not have fluoride, but starts sucking it out of the tube. So Eric freaks out on him. He comes running to me bawling. Chase is crying because of his accident. I wanted to start crying too. I just wanted to be in bed!
So we finally make it through dinner. I opted to lay on the couch. Anthony was crawling all over me and we were hanging out. Then he disappeared. I thought he went into Chase's room. Five minutes later Eric hears water. He says, "Chase are you playing in the sink with the water?" Chase says no and then we hear Chase say, "Pops you better come here and see this." Anthony had stuffed a bunch of toilet paper in the stool and proceeded to flush it several times. There was toilet water all the way to the door by the hallway. Anthony was soaked. He thought it was great fun and didn't think he had done anything wrong. I believe every swear word known to man was said last night.
I take Anthony to his room and clean him up and get his pj's on. We read a book, sang a song and he was down for the night. We used our dry/wet vac for the first time last night, and it worked! On the bright side, Eric washed the bathroom floor, which is a first for him! I tucked Chase in and we had a story. We were in the middle of prayers and I woke up 45 minutes later. Apparently I feel asleep on him. I was just thankful to have the night over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home