Pampered
Last night I had my first facial and manicure. Last Mother's Day I bought Delana a gift certificate to the spa for a facial, manicure and massage. I have been on her for months asking if she went yet. Last month she says, "Please don't be offended, but I am giving this back to you to use. You need it more than me. Plus I am not comfortable with having someone touch me and my face is sensitive, and I can only use Mary Kay products. So please go and use it."
Okay, I wasn't going to fight her on it. So I made an appointment and went last night. I left feeling so good. My hands were super soft, my nails all filed and painted. I was there for over 2 hours. The massage therapist worked 5 knots out of my back. She said I would be sore today, and I am! However, it is a good kind of sore. I have decided that at least once a year I will treat myself to this.
Okay, I wasn't going to fight her on it. So I made an appointment and went last night. I left feeling so good. My hands were super soft, my nails all filed and painted. I was there for over 2 hours. The massage therapist worked 5 knots out of my back. She said I would be sore today, and I am! However, it is a good kind of sore. I have decided that at least once a year I will treat myself to this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home