He's Getting So Big
Monday night Anthony used his little potty for the first time. He said he wanted to go. He sat there for a bit, and nothing happened. So then I turned the water on , and that did the trick. He was so proud of himself. I bought him pull ups last night so we can actively begin to potty train!
Wednesday morning Anthony was playing downstairs at Delana's. She has allergies and she sneezed a bunch of times. A few seconds later he turned away from his toy and said, "God Bless you DeDe." She said it brought tears to her eyes and she called me at work to tell me what he said. So far this is the longest sentence he has said. She said she couldn't believe her ears, so she asked him again what he said, and he repeated it right back. I am just amazed.
Wednesday morning Anthony was playing downstairs at Delana's. She has allergies and she sneezed a bunch of times. A few seconds later he turned away from his toy and said, "God Bless you DeDe." She said it brought tears to her eyes and she called me at work to tell me what he said. So far this is the longest sentence he has said. She said she couldn't believe her ears, so she asked him again what he said, and he repeated it right back. I am just amazed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home