Winter Time Fun
The weekend of the 9th Miranda and Rob came up from Kansas for a visit. The boys were very excited to see them. Friday was a very nice day and it was in the upper 30's. So we went out back and did some sledding. My mom bought Chase a really cool tubing sled that is meant for two, but can fit three.
Miranda and Rob had fun sledding down the hill. Miranda said it was great. She was able to get her work out in and re-discover the joy of sledding.
Saturday we took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese. It was a madhouse. I quickly remembered why I try to take them on a week night! We all had fun, but now that is all Anthony can talk about. He keeps asking when are we going back. We keep emphazing that it is a treat and we only go there four or five times a year. I know it is hard for a 2 1/2 year old to understand.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home