Attack of the Flamin' Cheetos
Thursday afternoon I had an error in judgement. I let the boys talk me into buying them Cheetos. We were at Walgreens, I needed to pick up a few things, they were hungry and pestering me, so I gave in.
Chase had the Flamin' Hot Cheetos. He ate a majority of them. I then insisted he have some strawberries before we went to his first basketball game. He ran like a mad man and had a great time. After the game he said he was hungry.
I stopped at McDonald's and got him a cheeseburger and fries. It was 9pm and past their bedtime. I asked Chase to brush his teeth and go to the bathroom. He is standing by the toilet and he says he doesn't feel good and can't pee. I thought it was strange, but I told him to get in bed. My mistake! He starts walking out of the bathroom and Eric is walking down the hallway. He sees this bright red puke coming out of the doorway all over the hallway carpet. I run out of the bedroom and tell Chase to get back over to the toilet. He finishes his business there. Eric and I stand there in disbelief. It is the brightest red we have ever seen. I would have sworn he drank a gallon of fruit punch.
I didn't know where to start. I went to get the rubber gloves and a bucket with water and disinfectant. It was a 30 minute clean up job and a bottle of Resolve. I have pink carpet, but we were sure it was going to stay red, so we can live with it for now. We laughed and said, "Maybe now is the time to look into new carpet." It will be six years in April that we have been in our house. I have told Chase I will never buy him another bag of Flammin' Cheetos!
Chase had the Flamin' Hot Cheetos. He ate a majority of them. I then insisted he have some strawberries before we went to his first basketball game. He ran like a mad man and had a great time. After the game he said he was hungry.
I stopped at McDonald's and got him a cheeseburger and fries. It was 9pm and past their bedtime. I asked Chase to brush his teeth and go to the bathroom. He is standing by the toilet and he says he doesn't feel good and can't pee. I thought it was strange, but I told him to get in bed. My mistake! He starts walking out of the bathroom and Eric is walking down the hallway. He sees this bright red puke coming out of the doorway all over the hallway carpet. I run out of the bedroom and tell Chase to get back over to the toilet. He finishes his business there. Eric and I stand there in disbelief. It is the brightest red we have ever seen. I would have sworn he drank a gallon of fruit punch.
I didn't know where to start. I went to get the rubber gloves and a bucket with water and disinfectant. It was a 30 minute clean up job and a bottle of Resolve. I have pink carpet, but we were sure it was going to stay red, so we can live with it for now. We laughed and said, "Maybe now is the time to look into new carpet." It will be six years in April that we have been in our house. I have told Chase I will never buy him another bag of Flammin' Cheetos!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home