Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Poor Baby

Two weeks ago we were outside playing. Anthony came running over screaming. He said the bees were attacking him. He had wasps all over him. I started killing them and got him inside. He was hysterical. I was freaking out, because I didn't know if he was allergic to bees or wasps. I gave him benedryl and Tylenol and started stripping him down. He started screaming again. There was one more wasp caught in his pants leg and it stung his toe. Anthony ended up with seven stings. I made a baking soda paste and then got him to lay still for awhile. Thankfully he did not have an allergic reaction.

Eric went to find the nest. It was in a chipmunk hole. He kicked the mulch and they came swarming out. Eric and his friend were both attacked and got stung! They ran off to Wal-Mart to buy spray. After three cans of wasp killer, two cans of brake cleaner and stuffing the hose down the hole, they were extinguished. The neighbors next to us and across the street came out to see what all the excitement was about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home