Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Monday, June 06, 2005

What makes a cousin?

I forgot to write about this last week. Memorial Day morning we were still at the lake, and Chase had a chance to feed Hanna. Afterwards, my mom was burping her. Chase then got up and went over to Hanna and declared, "Hanna doesn't have any hair. Once she gets hair, then she can be my cousin." I reminded him that when he was born, he was bald too, but that didn't change his position. I can't wait to see what he says about his brother or sister!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home