Meagan's Visiting!
Eric's sister Meagan, arrived in Iowa on Thursday night. She moved out to Portland in August of 2003. So it had almost been 2 years since we have seen her. We are very happy to have her here. Chase was just a little over 1 when she left, but we have her picture in his room, and he talks to her on the phone a lot. So he was very excited to see her, and have someone to play with him. We are going to go and check out Union Park today. They are suppose to have a really huge rocket slide and a working carousel. It will be a nice little outing.
Anthony slept from 11pm until 5am today. It felt so good to get 6 hours of sleep!!! I was hoping he would sleep that long, since he was up from 4:30pm until 11pm last night. The boy didn't go to sleep once and wanted to keep eating! No wonder I was so exhausted.
Eric had his overnight stay at the sleep clinic last night. The technician said they received good readings from all the wires they had hooked up to him all night. The doctor will evaluate the tests, and then we will find out what can be done for his snoring and sleep apnea. I will be so happy when this gets corrected. I read an article that said, the spouse of a person with sleep apnea, loses an average of an hour a sleep a night. I would definitely agree with that. Then put being pregnant on top of that, no wonder I was falling asleep at work! Well, I hear Tony boy crying. He must want some more eats.
Anthony slept from 11pm until 5am today. It felt so good to get 6 hours of sleep!!! I was hoping he would sleep that long, since he was up from 4:30pm until 11pm last night. The boy didn't go to sleep once and wanted to keep eating! No wonder I was so exhausted.
Eric had his overnight stay at the sleep clinic last night. The technician said they received good readings from all the wires they had hooked up to him all night. The doctor will evaluate the tests, and then we will find out what can be done for his snoring and sleep apnea. I will be so happy when this gets corrected. I read an article that said, the spouse of a person with sleep apnea, loses an average of an hour a sleep a night. I would definitely agree with that. Then put being pregnant on top of that, no wonder I was falling asleep at work! Well, I hear Tony boy crying. He must want some more eats.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home