Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

We Are Home

We arrived home from the hospital today around 1:30pm. It feels good to be home. I will write more tomorrow, I just wanted to let everyone know that Anthony's picture is on the website. www.ihsdesmoines.org and then click on web nursery up at the top right hand. He was born at Iowa Methodist on July 7th. I will post more pictures tomorrow as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Anthony is adorable! I'm happy for all of you. Be sure to take it easy and let your Mom and Eric help!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Marnie said...

I hope everything is going well at home. I think you have the record for the fastest Thank You note in history. Thanks for the pics. Both boys are adorable! Hope to see you at poker, but will understand if you can't.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home