Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Time Has Come

I haven't had any labor pains and the baby has not dropped. It looks like we will be have a c-section tomorrow. We received the call from Methodist Medical Center. I am scheduled for surgery at 9:30am tomorrow morning, July 7th. We have to be there at 7:30am to start the prep work. I have to say, I feel a lot better going in this time around. At least I know what to expect. My mom should be arriving around 11pm tonight. She will stay with Chase and they will come over later in the morning. We've sat Chase down and told him I will be in the hospital for the next couple of days. We told him he gets to meet his new brother or sister tomorrow. He is very excited about that. He really wants to hold and rock the baby. He is also happy that his Nana will be here too. It is hard to believe that the time has finally come, and tomorrow morning we will have a new baby! I will post pictures when I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home