Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

X Marks the Spot

Since I was a young girl, my grandma and mom have always told me to put a X into a mosquito bite. This will stop it from itching they told me. Well, sometimes it does work, sometimes it doesn't, but I decided to pass this onto Chase. Since the mosquito's have been so bad, and he keeps getting more bites I had to do something. He was scratching them to the point of bleeding. So I showed him how to make a X into them. This can hurt sometimes, so I made a squishy sound while doing it, and it made him laugh. So now when he is putting X's into his bites he makes the noise too. This morning he had one on his back. He said, "Can you X me please?" Now the whole X thing may be only mind over itching, but it is working for us! I go to the doctor this afternoon. I will give an update tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marnie said...

Hope the doctor went well. I'm excited to find out what they said.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home