Getting Pictures Taken
Eric makes fun of me for wanting to get 6 week old pictures taken, but Anthony will only be this age once! So I made an appointment for Wal-Mart. We headed over this afternoon for a 1:30pm appointment. We get there and of course there is only one person working, so we had to wait 10 minutes. She then says her printer is broken. I told her I did not care if I did not get a print out of the pictures. I had Anthony all dressed up, and I did not want to try this again another day. So she finally gets it all set up. I put Anthony down, and his eyes are slowly closing. Within in a minute he was out cold. I tried tickling his feet, kissing his face, lightly shaking him. There was no waking him. I couldn't believe it. Yesterday, I couldn't get him to take one nap during the day, I guess he was making up for it today. She says we can try again at 3pm.
So, I go and do some shopping. At 2:15pm he wakes up and he is hungry. It is too hot to nurse in the car, so we run home. I feed him for 15 minutes, we get back in the car and head back. This time he stayed awake and we were able to get some pictures taken. I was planning on just purchasing the $5.88 package. However, some of the other posses were cute, so I went with their cheapest package of $39.95. I also threw in the disk for another 12 bucks. We just won't eat out this weekend!
So, I go and do some shopping. At 2:15pm he wakes up and he is hungry. It is too hot to nurse in the car, so we run home. I feed him for 15 minutes, we get back in the car and head back. This time he stayed awake and we were able to get some pictures taken. I was planning on just purchasing the $5.88 package. However, some of the other posses were cute, so I went with their cheapest package of $39.95. I also threw in the disk for another 12 bucks. We just won't eat out this weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home