Anthony's 2 month Check up
It was time to head to the doctor. Anthony needed his first shots. The sky reflected my inner turmoil. The storm clouds were moving in, the wind was picking up and a storm was brewing. I know Anthony needs his shots, but I hate having to hold him down and hearing him cry. It just breaks my heart.
I dropped off at Chase at Julie's and we were on our way. At first there were few drops, then a shower and then torrential rain and wind. Cars were pulling over, because it was hard to see. We made it to the doctor's office. Of course I did not realize a storm was coming. So I didn't have a coat for myself or Anthony. I found a t-shirt in the back. I put that over Tony and I took off running to the door. Overall, Tony fared well, just some wet socks.
Tony had his check up. He weighed in at 15.8 lbs. and 25 inches. The doctor said he is the size of a 5 month old, which would explain the 12 months clothes he is wearing. I also had the doctor look at the birth mark on his soft spot. The doctor thinks it may be pre-cancerous, and is referring us to a dermatologist. However, he said it would not become cancerous until his 20's or 30's. So if it does turn out to be cancerous, it will be removed when he is ten or so. We are putting it in God's hands. We got through the shots and then headed home. We were getting ready to leave for Wisconsin.
Eric ended up working late, so we didn't hit the road until 6:30pm. However, we had a very smooth trip up, and only stopped once. We arrived at my mom's safe and tired around 12:30am. We immediately went to bed.
I dropped off at Chase at Julie's and we were on our way. At first there were few drops, then a shower and then torrential rain and wind. Cars were pulling over, because it was hard to see. We made it to the doctor's office. Of course I did not realize a storm was coming. So I didn't have a coat for myself or Anthony. I found a t-shirt in the back. I put that over Tony and I took off running to the door. Overall, Tony fared well, just some wet socks.
Tony had his check up. He weighed in at 15.8 lbs. and 25 inches. The doctor said he is the size of a 5 month old, which would explain the 12 months clothes he is wearing. I also had the doctor look at the birth mark on his soft spot. The doctor thinks it may be pre-cancerous, and is referring us to a dermatologist. However, he said it would not become cancerous until his 20's or 30's. So if it does turn out to be cancerous, it will be removed when he is ten or so. We are putting it in God's hands. We got through the shots and then headed home. We were getting ready to leave for Wisconsin.
Eric ended up working late, so we didn't hit the road until 6:30pm. However, we had a very smooth trip up, and only stopped once. We arrived at my mom's safe and tired around 12:30am. We immediately went to bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home