Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Our Last Day

The day finally arrived, Chase and Anthony's last day with Julie. Sarah was taking it really hard. She was so sweet. She made Chase a "I will miss you box." I had 8 letters and pictures in it. The letters said how much she likes him, how much fun she has playing with him, and how she will miss him. The pictures were of them playing soccer. She also put some candy in it. Chase carried it around all day. Julie said she would come get Chase when the girls were off of school, and they would go to Chuck E. Cheese's. So Chase is already asking when that will be. Sarah started crying when we were getting ready to go. I told her I would pick her up on Wednesday, so she and Chase could play. That made her feel better, and Chase shouted, "All right!" and lifted his arm up in the air. Then off we went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home