Happy New Years!
It is hard to believe a new year is upon us already. 2005 has flown by, and the last 6 months have gone even faster. We went to the Outback for an early dinner and then shopping at Super Target. We really know how to party it up! This is the first New Year's Eve since 9th grade that I stayed home, and went to bed before midnight, Eric too! Eric said, "I hope this isn't a sign of us getting old." I told him, "No, it is called parenthood." Preparing for Christmas, with all the decorating, cooking, shopping and wrapping just zapped me. Eric said we didn't need to have a tree, the decorations and all the hoopla. I told him I wanted it to be a magical time for Chase and it was Anthony's first Christmas! Sometimes he can be a real bah humbug!
It has been our tradition since we were married, to go to a movie on New Year Day. I was able to get Telitha to babysit the boys, and we went to see, "Fun with Dick and Jane." It was a very funny comedy that we both enjoyed. Afterwards we picked up the boys from Julie's and Sarah came home with us for a sleepover.
Chase and Sarah love playing treasure hunt. So I make a list up of things for them to find. Chase enjoys looking for them, but Sarah ends up having to put it all away. I then made Chase and Sarah a fort in his room, which they then slept in that night. By morning, it had fallen down, but it served it purpose.
It has been our tradition since we were married, to go to a movie on New Year Day. I was able to get Telitha to babysit the boys, and we went to see, "Fun with Dick and Jane." It was a very funny comedy that we both enjoyed. Afterwards we picked up the boys from Julie's and Sarah came home with us for a sleepover.
Chase and Sarah love playing treasure hunt. So I make a list up of things for them to find. Chase enjoys looking for them, but Sarah ends up having to put it all away. I then made Chase and Sarah a fort in his room, which they then slept in that night. By morning, it had fallen down, but it served it purpose.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home