Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I Almost Forgot

I forgot to mention what Chase did when we went into the Crystal Courtyard. He was really impressed with all the ice carvings. One of the artists had created an ice wall around the perimeter of the statues. Before I had a chance to say anything, Chase had run up to it and he stuck his tongue out and licked it! The scene from "The Christmas Story" flashed through my head when little Ralphie stuck his tongue to the pole. Thankfully, the temperature had been warmer, and the ice was wet. His tongue came right off. I was really thankful.

The other day Chase said he didn't want to be bald. I wasn't sure what brought that up, so I asked him what he was talking about. He said that Dale (Delana's husband) is bald, and he doesn't want to look like that. So the next day I told Dale what Chase had said. He laughed and he says to Chase, "I lost my hair, can you help me find it in the house?" Chase looks at him and says laughing, "You didn't lose your hair, you shaved your head!" Dale wasn't able to trick to him into looking for it. Dale is bald on top and then shaves the rest of his hair off. So Chase had him figured out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

That is so cute! I'm glad Chase isn't tongue-less!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home