Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Brown Bombers

I am happy to report we are making progress in the pooping on the toilet department. Last week Delana asked Chase if he could do her a favor. She asked him if he would try to go in the toilet. He said he would try. Well, every day last week he went! So then the weekend came. Eric and I reminded him to tell us if he needed to go, and he said he would. Saturday afternoon he says to me, "Mom, I have a secret to tell you." I lean over and he says, "I pooped in my pants." We went and got cleaned up and he says, "I am going to get this pooping thing down." Then yesterday he was in the bathtub, and he said he needed to get out to go. I put the seat on the toilet, and he went! I was thrilled, he was proud of his accomplishment as well. Then shortly before bed he announced that he needed his pull up changed. Just an hour before we were giving high fives, and now Eric was cleaning him up again. So, it appears we are going to be up and down for awhile, but we are further than we were a week ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home