Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Marnie and Ryan Come for a Visit

Marnie and her 9 week old son, Ryan came over for lunch on Monday, January 2nd. We had a wonderful visit. We both hadn't had a chance to visit each other since Ryan was born. I tried a new recipe. I put boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a 9x12 pan. Then covered the breasts with provolone cheese, and then put 2 cans of cream of chicken soup over it. Then it calls for bread crumbs on top of that. I put it in the oven for 40 minutes. It was quick and easy. I thought it was pretty tasty, but I think it could have baked for a shorter time. The chicken seemed a bit dry. We also had salad, mashed potatoes, corn and garlic bread.

Anthony was fascinated with Ryan. He kept trying to touch him. At one point they held hands for a minute. It was so cute. Chase was very good with Ryan too. He talked to him in his high pitch voice he uses when talking to Tony. We took a bunch of pictures. I will post a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home