Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Chase Goes to Sunday School

Chase has been so anxious to go to school, so we decided he could give Sunday school a try. It is suppose to be 4-5 year olds. I talked to the teacher, and she didn't have a problem with Chase joining them. I walked him down and then went back to the nursery. I had nursery duty during the Sunday school hour. I went down to get him and he had a great time. He learned a Bible verse. It is condensed, but I was really impressed. He says to me, "Jesus grew and became strong." He says he wants to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home