Sleep Over
I am sorry that I am behind. I have had several projects at work that needed to be completed. I now have some downtime, which allows me to update my blog! Saturday morning we took the boys to JcPenny's, for their first of many professional portraits together! They did really well. We were in and out within 30 minutes, including picking out the pictures we wanted. I ordered Smiles by Wire, so I should have some pictures to post in the next few days.
We were then off to Kohl's. They were having huge sales. My Mom and Grandma & Grandpa had given us money for our anniversary, which we wanted to spend on a new comforter set. So we finally found one we liked, and went with the paint on the walls. It is eggplant and mauve. I will have to take a picture of it. Chase also spied some Spiderman coats. They were on sale, orginally$68 down to $24. He is all about Spiderman these days. He needed a new coat for next year. Chase did a lot of "Please, please, please. I love Spiderman." So we bought him a size 5. He immediately put it on, and wore it all over the store. He was very appreciative, and told us "thank you" several times. Of course he is wearing it now, and the sleeves are too long, but at least it covers his butt! Then Stephanie stopped by to visit, and she had bought him Spiderman snowboots. The boy was in seventh heaven. He said his boots were special boots that we would only wear in the house. He held true to his word. It snowed last night, and he put on his other boots this morning. He said, "My Spiderman boots can't get wet mama."
Chase had a really good week, as far as not having accidents or crying at the drop of a hat. So I decided to surprise him. I went to pick up his friend Jared, so they could have a sleepover. They had a great time playing. Several times Chase came to tell us how much fun they were having. Jared had never sleptover anywhere without his parents, so we weren't sure how things would unfold. I set up Chase's Sponge Bob playhut, and put sleeping bags in the tent. I started bedtime at 8pm. They were both finally asleep by 10pm. I took Jared home on the way to church Sunday morning.
We were then off to Kohl's. They were having huge sales. My Mom and Grandma & Grandpa had given us money for our anniversary, which we wanted to spend on a new comforter set. So we finally found one we liked, and went with the paint on the walls. It is eggplant and mauve. I will have to take a picture of it. Chase also spied some Spiderman coats. They were on sale, orginally$68 down to $24. He is all about Spiderman these days. He needed a new coat for next year. Chase did a lot of "Please, please, please. I love Spiderman." So we bought him a size 5. He immediately put it on, and wore it all over the store. He was very appreciative, and told us "thank you" several times. Of course he is wearing it now, and the sleeves are too long, but at least it covers his butt! Then Stephanie stopped by to visit, and she had bought him Spiderman snowboots. The boy was in seventh heaven. He said his boots were special boots that we would only wear in the house. He held true to his word. It snowed last night, and he put on his other boots this morning. He said, "My Spiderman boots can't get wet mama."
Chase had a really good week, as far as not having accidents or crying at the drop of a hat. So I decided to surprise him. I went to pick up his friend Jared, so they could have a sleepover. They had a great time playing. Several times Chase came to tell us how much fun they were having. Jared had never sleptover anywhere without his parents, so we weren't sure how things would unfold. I set up Chase's Sponge Bob playhut, and put sleeping bags in the tent. I started bedtime at 8pm. They were both finally asleep by 10pm. I took Jared home on the way to church Sunday morning.

1 Comments:
I am excited to see the pictures! I got Ryan's done at JcPenney's also, but I didn't get the smiles by wire :(
You can see them at poker though. I get to pick them up on Monday and I am super excited.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home