Jumpin' Jacks
Over the weekend we had Kira with us. I wanted to do something fun with Chase and Kira. So, after church on Sunday we went to a place called Jumpin' Jacks. I had never been there, but I thought we would check it out. It turned out to be a pretty fun place. Inside, they have four inflatables. There is a smaller one for kids 4 and under. The second one has the kids climb up one side and slide down the other. The third one was for jumping and bouncing, and the fourth one was an obstacle course. All that fun for $6 a kid. Up front they have a few kiddy rides and some games that gave out tickets for prizes, which were a quarter a piece.
We also had lunch there. I think their pizza is better than Chuck E. Cheese's. Anthony and I watched Chase and Kira have fun. We were just getting ready to wrap it up, and Chase got clobbered in the eye. He really cried. We put some ice on it on the way home. Thankfully it did not turn black and blue.
We also had lunch there. I think their pizza is better than Chuck E. Cheese's. Anthony and I watched Chase and Kira have fun. We were just getting ready to wrap it up, and Chase got clobbered in the eye. He really cried. We put some ice on it on the way home. Thankfully it did not turn black and blue.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home