4th of July
It was a lovely sunny day. Chase and I played out in his sandbox while Tony napped. Then I decided I wanted to paint the downstairs bathroom, since I had leftover paint. I painted the bottom 3rd a deep blue and then the top 2/3 a bright orange. I then put up a fish border. It looks so different, and we like it a lot better. After Anthony woke up, we went outside and I pushed the boys on the swings. Anthony loves to swing and he gets this huge smile on his face and laughs with glee. It is so much fun to push him. The rest of the afternoon we stayed cool in the house. I fired up the grill for dinner and cooked hot dogs and corn on the cob. Chase wanted to make an apple pie for Eric. So we did that together. We were all tired, so we didn't stay up to go to the fireworks. We will make sure and go next year.

1 Comments:
Rachel your bathrooms are beautiful! What a difference, I love them.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home